Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Silhouettes for Sale!

I've decided to introduce custom silhouette portraits to my Etsy shop! I love doing custom work, and I am obsessed with digital illustration, so why not create the perfect marriage between the two?

I start with a photograph submitted by the customer. Then I let them choose the background color scheme they want their white silhouette to be placed over. I decided a two-toned background was the way to go, so I have given the customer six beautiful color choices. There's just something fresh and clean about simple colors that I love.

The current listing in my shop is for an 8" x 10" print, but the size can be changed upon request. And at $25, they make wonderful and affordable gifts! To read more about my silhouette portrait listing, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment