Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Mommyhood, Here I Come!

I just found out a few weeks ago that I am going to have a child of my own! My hubby and I are beyond thrilled, and I've already been thinking about my nursery theme. Nine months is way too long to wait! I will have my first doctor's appointment on July 13th, and I hope that I will be able to see my little bean floating around in my stomach...as well as hear the heartbeat! Today I am around 6 weeks.

We found out a few days before Father's Day, so I made my hubby a card and bought him some chocolates. I wrapped my positive home pregnancy test in a small drawstring bag and presented it to him when he arrived home from work. What a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! Congrats! I am so thrilled for you. I have 4 boys but man have times changed. My youngest is 9..you really see how time flies by watching them grow. Good Luck to you!

    p.s. Thanks so much for your purchase. I am so happy you got them. They were the first pair like that I have made so they are special to me and I know they are being used for a special reason.

    ReplyDelete