Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Underwater Inspiration

Looking for something a little different to do, my hubby and I decided to spend a day at our local aquarium. I figured a day with the fishes would be a relaxing one...

What I wasn't expecting is how inspired I would be from this venture! From the adorable little clownfish to the happy little otter, I was thrilled to see so many beautiful colors and personalities. We posed by the turtle pond, walked through the Bull Shark tunnel, and stuck our noses to the glass to watch the translucent jellyfish float in a peaceful circle. Even the local freshwater fish were fun to watch. The picture on the left is of my hubby with one giant bass.

Ahhh...H2O life.

Since I am a Midwest girl, I love all things nautical! Never ceases to amaze me.

No comments:

Post a Comment