Monday, August 29, 2011

Airy.

Maybe it's boredom, maybe it's motivation - but I finally found the energy to paint Little Man's bathroom. This space also serves as our guest bath, so I wanted to choose a palette that was sophisticated, clean, and universal. The winner? Valspar's lovely shade of blue-green known as Luna.

And so it began. The stretching, the reaching, the gobs of paint falling. I actually prefer to use two tools while painting: a medium roller and a 1 1/2" angle brush. I've found after many paint projects you don't need the fancy things to get the job done. And with practice, you can use that angle brush to do just about anything!

Viola! Happy painting!

Please note my lighting in this photo is, well, less than perfect. Oh well - Cailean seems pleased!

No comments:

Post a Comment