Wednesday, March 2, 2011

One.

The day has come and gone. My baby boy is officially a toddler. Time just seems to fly nowadays! For his first birthday, I decided to go for a whimsical, bright theme - Green Eggs and Ham, courtesy of Dr. Seuss.

And, of course, we had to go all out! Our menu included red velvet cupcakes with light blue icing, green deviled eggs, ham sandwiches, colorful sodas, Swedish Fish, and Peach Rings.

Cailean also had a great time opening his presents - his favorite toy was his Mickey Mouse airplane from my grandma. His second favorite? The wrapping paper.

I think this party was a hit. According to my little guy, the cupcakes weren't half bad either...

Happy Birthday, sweet baby.

1 comment:

  1. Ah bless him - What a cutie - The cakes were obviously a hit. Love the hair do in the 2nd pic - Sue x

    ReplyDelete