Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I Heart Earth.

A few years ago, I found my favorite paper.

If you're a graphic designer, scrapbooker, or any other kind of artist who has a passion for paper products, you'll probably understand the attachment one can feel when he or she stumbles upon a favorite paper. The texture, the weight, even the smell of a fresh ream. Ah, perfection.

Mine happens to have a linen texture. And even better - it's made of 30% post consumer fiber. There's just something about making an effort to be green that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
I've been using this particular paper for greeting cards and gift tags for ages - and now I'm introducing eco-friendly art prints! The subtle texture looks gorgeous under a frame and gives a piece a more sophisticated feel.

So now my Etsy shop officially has an eco-friendly prints section. Look for more of my "greener" prints in days to come!

1 comment: