Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Lil Punkin.

So maybe a 7-month-old doesn't really appreciate a romp through the pumpkin patch. Who am I kidding? I was the one who was snapping photos of the piles of pumpkins, oohing and ahhing over the misshapen ones and trying to decide which ones to take home. I'd even thought about the precise locations in my house that were pumpkin worthy...geesh.

Little Cailean decided he would rather chew on a miniature white pumpkin while Mommy and Daddy filled the cart with some unusual finds. We ended up taking home a spooky-looking gray pumpkin, a "Cinderella" orange-y one that had a flattened shape, and a few tiny ones for our little Boo.

Sassy turban pumpkins caught my eye.

Talking with Daddy. And possibly eating a few pieces of hay...

Little C posing on the smallest hay bale I've ever seen! Cuteness.

Here we go!

The gray pumpkins. There's currently one of these grinning at me in our dining room.

Overall, a very fun day for the whole family. Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment