Thursday, August 19, 2010

New Baby Stuff.

Typing one-handed has become an artform. In fact, I'm doing it now! Thank goodness drawing one-handed has always been just that. If it wasn't, I'm not sure if I'd get much done around here!

My little man will be 6 months old on the 25th...sigh. How did that happen? Time doesn't just pass anymore - it flies with jet speed so that everything seems like one big blur. I love being a mommy. Maybe it's the passing time that makes it so precious.

So in honor of Cailean's growth spurt, we had to make some new purchases...

1. New car seat! Although I must add that carrying C into the post office for my Etsy shipments is a new challenge in itself. But our little man seems perfectly happy with his new leg room!2. New stroller! And of course, it had to be a Jeep brand to match my silver Liberty. This one is pretty lightweight too...a plus for mommies everywhere...especially petite ones.
3. A big boy (high) chair! This one was a gift from my grandma, and it's been a great one. Baby C is so much happier to be eye level with us at dinner. We definitely feel more like a family unit at meals now. Yum!
And I know more contraptions will enter the Coleman household with the passage of time...big toys, small toys, and eventually a real car (or truck) when C turns 16. Another sigh.

Until then, it's just one day at a time. I kind of like it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment