Sunday, January 31, 2010

Narwhals in Love.

I'm already a little obsessed with the latest listing in my Etsy shop!

Over the past few months, I've received a lot of feedback. One of my bestselling items - my 2010 Nautical Calendar - features a happy little narwhal for the month of November. People have loved this little guy so much and have written in to make it known! Well, I finally decided it was time to give Mr. Narwhal his own place in my shop. And I gave him a girlfriend to keep him company.

So I created this customizable greeting card for Valentine's Day. The one in the photo is what I'm giving to my hubby on February 14th. I'm thinking it will make a nice addition to his office.

And like most of my greeting cards, it includes a little Swarovski crystal for extra sparkle. So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment