Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Welcome Home - Almost!

I decided to add Nautical Banners to my Etsy shop because I fell in love with the one that I made for my son's nursery.

I've already got it hanging above one of the windows, waiting to celebrate his arrival! Although he won't be here for two more months, it's such a cheerful little banner and makes me smile every time I walk into the room. I can't wait to make more banners when he has his first birthday parties! I'm the mom who will really get into the theme and go all out...let's see, his first birthday will be a pirate-themed party, his second a jungle-themed one...

These Nautical Banners are also available in pink, and you can customize the ends with a mermaid, octopus, sailboat, or whale. Click here to see more photos! So cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment