Friday, November 13, 2009

Dreaming of the Holidays

Okay, so I know that Thanksgiving hasn't even gotten here yet, but I'm already looking forward to pulling that dusty Christmas tree box out of the attic and strategically placing holiday decor around the house. Blame it on the pregnancy "nesting" instinct, but I am so excited to get things in order for December!

So until then, I'm putting my energy into my Etsy shop - and adding the occasional holiday item to keep myself pumped up for winter. My latest addition is this adorable Beagle notebook, a sweet little stocking stuffer that is sure to make the season bright.

I love making homemade gifts. I can't wait to share this love with my son when he finally arrives. I'm secretly hoping he will be an artist too so I can spend Christmas vacation at the dining room table making crafts with him - surrounded by a beautiful pile of glitter, glue, and ribbon. Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment