Monday, October 5, 2009

Okay, it's definitely a BOY!

Such an exciting time! All I think or write about is my pregnancy! Well, I am continuing my blog with yet another post about my baby bean. We went in for my 18-week ultrasound to learn that it is indeed a bouncing baby boy!

I got some great photos, including this itty-bitty profile image. I already think he is going to have my hubby's nose! We'll just have to wait and see. My biggest question is what color will his eyes be? Mine are brown, Taylor's are blue...but Taylor's mom has brown eyes too! Hmm, I can't wait to find out! It will be so surreal to hold him after feeling his tiny little kicks in my belly...sigh...

1 comment:

  1. The question is what's your parents eyes? If one of your parents has blue eyes your kid may have 1:2 I believe possibility to have blue eyes, if not - only 1:6.

    I think I calculated correctly :)

    ReplyDelete